Wednesday 31 December 2014

Back to Blogging

The 1st of January is the perfect day to revive my blog writing and I can tick off one of my New Year resolutions too!  I can hardly believe it is 18 months since I last wrote a blog post!  What was intended to be a short break has materialised into more of a protracted hibernation.

Originally my blog was for showcasing what I had for sale on my website with bits of my life intertwined with other vintagey things and the occasional recipe.  Now I want my blog to have more variety and I would like to feature fashion for the more mature lady as well as all the previous subjects.

So, for now, wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a wonderful 2015 to follow.



1 comment:

  1. Best Wishes to you for 2015 too. I shall look forward to reading your blog, especially the bits about fashion for the mature woman, I need some help! Jane x

    ReplyDelete