Wednesday 9 January 2013

Noa Noa Bead Collar

In the autumn I visited one of my favourite shops, Noa Noa in Cirencester and bought a lovely dress.  I also tried on a beaded collar which looked very vintagey but at £35 I decided that though it was well worth the money I didn't really need it.  At the weekend my thoughts turned to that collar again and I decided yes I would have it after all, I did, in fact, need it and it had to be mine! I searched on all the Noa Noa sites to see if anyone still had it and lo and behold I found it in the sale at 60% off bringing the price down to £14!  Bargain!  (By the way it is now out of stock so I may have bought the last one).



It came in the post this morning and I LOVE it, I adore it.  I'm not sure yet when I will wear it or with what but I am enjoying just looking at it!




5 comments:

  1. Oh Ruth that is so fabulous that you got it in the sale!
    It is gorgeous,beautiful,dreamy,sparkly oh i am so jealous haha! Enjoy wearing it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful piece ,lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous - and a bargain too! Really lovely. I love Noa Noa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece Ruth and a bargain too.
    I bought two pairs, yes two last week ....Noa Noa lace up boots from a friend who was having a wardrobe clear out...so double bargain!
    Love their things....
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm! Noa Noa - I love that shop!

    ReplyDelete