Saturday 5 January 2013

Bathtubs

 

Following on from my last post here are some bathtubs that I wouldn't mind having in my home.

1.  Very shabby chic. (source unknown, found on Pinterest).
2.  I love the copper tub and stonework.  (source unknown, found on Pinterest).
3.  I love how the shape of the window is echoed in the shape of the bath (jenniferdavisinteriordesign.com)
4.  What a view!  (bottegatokyo.com).
5.  Shoe bath is covered in tiny precious glass mosaic tiles and designed by Massimiliano Della Monaca.
6.  'Sea Sponge' by Philip Gladstone.  Novel tap!
7.  I love the birdbath used as a table.  (hviturlakkris.blogspot.co.uk)
8.  Wow! (source unknown, found on Pinterest).

Which is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I'd take the claw foot tub with the exposed brick walls....beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection, I like the ones with the sea views but the baths don't look very comfortable. I think I would go with the first one! Thank you for your kind words.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies therefore he must be pay a quick visit this web site and be up to date all the
    time.

    Also visit my site; pharmacy technician training

    ReplyDelete