Wednesday 22 February 2012

Oh So Vintage Sale

I just thought I would post photos of some of the items I have in the Oh So Vintage Sale.

This white crocheted drawstring bag is just £4.50 and would be ideal for storing hairbrushes, straighteners, and hairdrier on the back of a bedroom/bathroom door if you are short of space.

This French enamel pitcher/jug is reduced to just £24. It stands 15 inches in height and is watertight so suitable for displaying fresh flowers.

How about this galvanised mop bucket, dated 1975.  This would look lovely (and unusual) planted with spring flowers.  The price is £9.

Another unusual item is this French wine cork inserter - perfect for the person who has everything (except one of these).  Another bargain at just £5.

This wooden 'bowl' was sourced in France and sold to me as having been used in butter making but I'm not sure.  It stands almost 8 inches in height and has been hand made/carved and has a spout for pouring.  It could be used as a fruit bowl or for a plant.  Priced at just £15.


This lavender bag has been made from Hungarian grain cloth and I have appliqued a monogrammed 'C' that I bought in France.  The ribbon is from East of India.  If this is your initial or if you have a friend called Clare, Caroline, Charlotte etc. then this would make a lovely present.  Cost £5.

If you are interested in any of these items please have a look at a more detailed description on my website in the Sale section.  I will also be reducing more items over the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful things you show I have nothing with France!!!
    I find English antique much beautiful and elagant to watch and buy.
    But I also understand that you like these things!!!!
    Here in the Netherlands there are plenty who are fond of French things
    But I'm just crazy about your country!!!
    With warm regards,
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete