Wednesday 22 August 2007

Here, There and Everywhere

I have copied Lucy Locket and Sophie Honeysuckle and put some music on my blog. I hope you like some of my choices and I shall be adding more. A lot of my favourites weren't available when I searched on the playlist which is a shame but I am going to copy Lucy Locket again and put a link to youtube. Here, There and Everywhere by Emmylou Harris is one of my all time favourites, it would definitely feature in my top ten and I think the photography in this video is just so beautiful. Hope you enjoy it too.

I am off to Cornwall for a few days over the Bank Holiday. There is an antiques fair at Wadebridge on Friday so I'm looking forward to doing some buying there.

Let's hope the sun shines for us all, Surely it can't rain forever.....

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,

    Have a lovely Bank Holiday and good luck at the antiques fair!

    I'm also off on a buying trip over the BH.

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend, the weather forecast is good, perfect for getting out and about. Great music, we're spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right about the photography on the video, there are some absolutely beautiful shots. Hope you enjoy Cornwall and that the weather is kind to you.
    I'm toying with theidea of putting some music on my blog as well but haven't quite decided yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always like James Taylor's version of "The Water is Wide" :)

    Hope that you enjoy your holiday.

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need rain here in theouth. It has been really hot here in the 100 several days. ilove the music. this is my first visit to your blog. you can find me at Daisy Bouquet.

    ReplyDelete